We hope all you dads out there had a GREAT Father's Day! Here at National Fatherhood Initiative, we were celebrating our favorite holiday in a pretty big way. Here's our Father's Day Top Five:
- Chris Brown, our Senior VP, was trackside to honor three NASCAR drivers with Fatherhood Awards.
- President Roland C. Warren appeared on CNN, CNN.com, and BET talking about the important role dads play.
- News outlets across the country were buzzing about our work and about the issue of involved responsible committed fatherhood.
- We snacked on HIS Chips from Herr's and Dad's Root Beer thanks to our Father's Day partnerships with these great companies.
- President Obama spoke on the importance of fatherhood and the direction of his fatherhood and mentoring issues.
Thanks for following us here on The Father Factor. We're committed to raising awareness about the importance of involved, responsible, and committed fathers and equipping our nation's dads to be the best fathers they can be!